Join Georgetowne Inn for comfortable and traditional fine dinning, along with a most beautiful view of the city skyline.
Their Pittsburgh restaurant is conveniently located a top Mount Washington, steps away from the Duquesne Incline. Treat your family and friends to the historic Pittsburgh experience everyone is raving about!
They serve number of delicious entries, everything from seafood to beef, to salads.
Here are some sample entries served:
- Gulf Shrimp Cocktail - Jumbo Pink Shrimp Served with Lemon Wedge and Cocktail Sauce
- Oysters Rockefeller - Fresh Blue Point Oysters Baked with Spinach, Onions, Bacon, Topped with Cheese
- PRIME RIB AU JUS - Prime Rib Served with Yorkshire Pudding
- PETITE STRIP STEAK - Delicious and Juicy. A Smaller Version of Their New York Strip, and topped with Maitre D' Butter
- CHICKEN MARSALA - A Boneless Chicken Breast Sauteed in a Marsala Wine Sauce and Fresh Mushrooms
- CHICKEN DIJON - A Boneless Chicken Breast Sauteed with White Wine Mushrooms, Artichoke Hearts, Dijon Mustard, and Heavey Cream
It is their policy at the Georgetowne Inn to grant their customers with any variation of their menu, providing time and ingredients allow them to prepare the desired item.
From North: Take I-279
At exit 8A, take ramp (RIGHT) onto I-579
Bear RIGHT (South) onto Crosstown Blvd
Road name changes to Liberty Bridge
Bear RIGHT (West) onto Local road(s)
Bear RIGHT (West) onto PJ McArdle Roadway
Turn RIGHT (West) onto Grandview Ave
With all of their professional and licensed NYC electricians, they have over 200 years of combined electrical contracting experience throughout the New York City area.
1230 Grandview Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15211
This website is NOT owned by, is NOT sponsored by and is NOT affiliated with the George Towne Inn.